Friday, July 20, 2012

Yes....I'm Still Here (and There)

Wow...sorry for such a MIA kind of year here on my blog. I know I keep saying things will slow down and then I'll fill in the blanks...thanks for sticking with me so patiently.  I've been serving in the mission field, traveling back and forth from Canada since May (3 weeks in Canada, 1-2 weeks home, then back to Canada again). A couple more trips and I'll be home for good then I plan on LOTS of updates and photos here.  I hope everybody is doing well and having a great summer!








5 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Wow, neat pictures. I guess you were way off the grid.

Dizzy-Dick said...

Is that an old Beachcraft? I haven't seen one of those for some time. Good plane.

Shadowmoss said...

Well, as long as it is good things keeping you away. :)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Shadowmoss said...

So about those updates?